Date11 – 12 Oct 2018
VenueThe Boma Hotel, Nairobi
Topics20+ Creative Sessions
Register early to secure your place in the first Annual Women Entrepreneurship & Innovation Summit.
Join us for an inspiring two-day programme as we provide unparalleled insights, experience and ideas from the best minds in the industry and offer you network opportunity to connect with your peers.
FOCUS DISCUSSION PILLARS
The Summit aims at connecting entrepreneurs with investors, corporate and policy makers to facilitate their growth strategies for the region. The summit will bring together diverse stakeholders to deliberate on the building blocks of an integrated and innovation led economies.
The pillars driving these conversations will be Opportunities, Innovation ,Capital and networks. The summit will see a cumulative traffic of over 300+ delegates from over 30+ countries from the region. There will be 30+ Partners and pertinent conversations on impact investing, innovation and more. Emphasis will be based on the theme “Opportunity Countdown.”
To be a driving force ensuring that women make up 50 per cent entrepreneurs allowing a more inclusive society and sustainable economy.
This Forum addresses key opportunities and challenges facing women entrepreneurs Growth and Competitiveness.
Join the conversation as panels of influential experts explore the business opportunities in the big 4 agenda and other latest innovation approaches.
1. Network – Enjoy unique networking opportunity,meet global leaders and generate business leads with lasting partnerships.
2. Learn from the Best -. Unparalled global learning experience
3. Learn About Your Industry – Be updated in key global trends and Discover the trends latest innovations
4. Get Some Inspiration -Interact with inspiring hundred of executive and Mingle with top thinkers
5. Make Connections – Connect with potential investors or trading partners and Connect directly with the government and regulatory bodies.
6. Be equipped – with valuable tactics to transform your business
7. Be empowered-Listen to the experiences of some of the most powerful and influential entrepreneurs while connecting with other like-minded women.
- To establish a platform promoting, engaging and supporting the female entrepreneurs.
- To tap into business opportunities presently available to women entrepreneur.
- To building a viable and sustainable mentor network.
- To encouraging participation of young females in entrepreneurial activities.
- To catalyze potential partnerships and connect opportunities for women.
- To discuss challenges affecting entrepreneurs and uncover innovative solutions.
- To design structured pathways proven to transform ideas into businesses.
- To empower women to build sustainable and diverse businesses in frontier and emerging markets.
- UN bodies that supports and empower women
- State Departments and Government Agencies
- Investors and entrepreneurs
- Private sector and trade associations
- Business and corporate leaders
- Industry academia and global authorities
- Development practitioner
- Financial institutions
George Wachiuri is the founder and C.E.O of Optiven Group. He holds a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Nairobi and a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing Option) and is a Certified Public Accountant CPA (K). He is a current PHD student at the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
As an astute Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Motivational Speaker and Lecturer, George also serves as a Church Elder. He currently sits as a board member at the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA) and is a board director at Kenya Private Developers Association (KPDA) where he serves as an advisor at the land sector board.
Waithaka Gatumia is the General Manager- Programs and Communications at Centonomy LTD.
He has vast experience in training, facilitation and consultancy in a number of fields for individuals, corporate organizations as well as Non-Profit institutions .
“I love to help release the full potential of each trainee to create wealth. Employees do this by creating value for their employers, individuals better manage their personal resources and entrepreneurs build profitable businesses.”
This is an outstanding opportunity for companies looking to do business with the women, by showcasing their products and services to a targeted and high profile gathering of women in business.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away
Expodium Africa Limited initiate and organize robust platform that connect markets with intelligent insights and strategic executions of opportunities and partnership with global networks.
Our main aim is to achieve global connectivity that deepens economic cooperation with government, industry leaders and private sector that transforms lives and economies in the rapidly developing African counties.
If you have a solution for women entrepreneurs, this is your platform to: Increase your marketing return on investment by tailoring a sponsorship package to your direct sales goals.
Ruth Kilonzo | +254 727 860 230
Evelyn Kimathi | +254 725 969 447
View Park Towers, Utalii St, Nairobi, 13th Floor, Suite 10